- Attend to walk-in and call-in clients.
- Close sales.
- Ensure clients have the right products and services.
- Intensely and passionately market brands and products in-person and through various social media.
- Identify new markets, clients, projects and customer leads within branch area and beyond.
- Get more clients and projects for branch.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking and decision making skills
- Innovative and versatile in marketing approach
- Experience in developing and executing marketing plans
- Good knowledge of Musical Instruments and PA Systems
- Instrumentalist / Sound Engineer a plus
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tamale